About Me

My photo
I live in a small market town in the South West, with my husband and our cocker spanial called Lacey.We have one son.I have a small Ceramic studio and also am a U.K Lampworker. I have a studio which I produce handmade ceramics and lampwork glass jewellery, along with silver work. I attend craft fairs and sell in local galleries.I do one to one sessions on Ceramics, Basic silver smithing and Beginners Lampwork. My lampwork can be seen on my website or Flicker page under Avalon Designs.

Sunday 20 October 2013

Venue Dates.....

O'K this is the dates and venues that I will be until the end of December.
10th November 10-30 till 3.30 East Coker Village Hall.
29th November eve Crewkerne lighting up night Victoria Hall.
30th Nov & 1st December Rural Living at Kings Hall Taunton.
Hope that if you are near any of these venues, that you will pop in and say hello.

New Items on my facebook page and for sale.




1 comment:

  1. The article was up to the point and described the information about education and learning. Thanks to blog author for wonderful and informative post.

    Handmade Ceramics | Gold Plated Jewelry

    ReplyDelete