About Me

My photo
I live in a small market town in the South West, with my husband and our cocker spanial called Lacey.We have one son.I have a small Ceramic studio and also am a U.K Lampworker. I have a studio which I produce handmade ceramics and lampwork glass jewellery, along with silver work. I attend craft fairs and sell in local galleries.I do one to one sessions on Ceramics, Basic silver smithing and Beginners Lampwork. My lampwork can be seen on my website or Flicker page under Avalon Designs.

Monday 2 September 2013

Getting ready for the shows......

Well as the title says. It is time to build up stock for the Autumn and Christmas shows.
I had an Excellent show at Both Axevale and Taunton. The visitors poured into both shows and it depleted my stock. Both in Ceramics and Jewellery.
I have been busy making stock and completing orders.Here is some eye candy for you to have a look at.

This was my table at Taunton Flower Show

I am having a open studio day at the end of the month, so needing to also build up bits for then. I will coincide with Somerset Arts Week.
I have been practicing my piercing work and finally finished my Dragonfly.

 



I have also been making some silver bracelets, both plain, hammered and with sentiments on.
The wording is in Latin on the front and translated inside,  "Together Forever" I really love making bracelets and bangles although I really must make a few rings, as I am very low on them.



The new re - decorated studio is working well, with everything in it's own area. I am now up and running with lessons on....
Basic Silver work
Tube- lined Ceramics
Beginners Lampwork
I can be contacted via my email rita@avalon68 fsnet.co.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment