About Me

My photo
I live in a small market town in the South West, with my husband and our cocker spanial called Lacey.We have one son.I have a small Ceramic studio and also am a U.K Lampworker. I have a studio which I produce handmade ceramics and lampwork glass jewellery, along with silver work. I attend craft fairs and sell in local galleries.I do one to one sessions on Ceramics, Basic silver smithing and Beginners Lampwork. My lampwork can be seen on my website or Flicker page under Avalon Designs.

Wednesday 25 January 2012

What next......

How are you all feeling, with this wet and windy January? I really have to force myself out to my studio.
I seem to have been playing around this last couple of weeks, trying out new ideas.
I did however manage to make another pair of silver rubino earrings. These are now in my Etsy shop for sale, Valintines Day coming up and they would make a lovely present.


I have made a few large hole beads to fit the popular Europian bracelets, these will be cored tomorrow. In the kiln annealing is a Ocean Focal, lets hope the kiln fairies are good , when I open up the kiln tomorrow.

Had a customer visit yesterday and bought the last of my Ocean Focals, so I need to make a lot more, before my shows start. If the kiln delivers some lovely eye candy in the morning, I will post some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment