About Me

My photo
I live in a small market town in the South West, with my husband and our cocker spanial called Lacey.We have one son.I have a small Ceramic studio and also am a U.K Lampworker. I have a studio which I produce handmade ceramics and lampwork glass jewellery, along with silver work. I attend craft fairs and sell in local galleries.I do one to one sessions on Ceramics, Basic silver smithing and Beginners Lampwork. My lampwork can be seen on my website or Flicker page under Avalon Designs.

Thursday 10 November 2011

Jingle Bells

Yes it is that time of year again, putting your thinking caps on, what are you going to buy for your loved ones.
Try giving handmade this year, unique with a lot of thought into the item.
I am doing what I always do, this time of the year, going round in circles and getting no where. I have been trying to build up stock for the shows, but I do get side tracked onto other things......

This year I will be selling ceramic candle lights, Christmas tree ornaments and some of my lovely Lampwork jewellery.
Hope to see you at some of the shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment